Logo
Právě je 28. bře 2024 22:26

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 37 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 01. úno 2009 13:07 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_04 Fly that could pee on her,that´s really nice Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_04 Sorry for laughting,but it´s guite good comparison.I´m not so dumb to drive mini in winter,mainly if I´ll do all by myself and with a lot of money spent.I don´t care if it rains,rain isn´t so bad,but mudd,small stones and winter salt,that´s real sh... Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_45

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 01. úno 2009 13:53 
pokročilý minifóra
pokročilý minifóra

Venno: Yeah. Fly that could pee on my car it is very good joke.
So it seem s that you can't drive your MINI anytime because rain, mud, snow and salt. This weather is almost in time without flies and flies are in other weather times :D

JK Mini: So MINI is very small and tough car but don't like any other weather than dry sunny hot without flies and salt from sea. :wink:

I can say that our NEW MINI is driven any time because we need it, but sure we car ot with love and carefulness.

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 01. úno 2009 15:17 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Makkro:I know how it is to take care of older car.I had Škoda 125 before and it was narly the same.It was my first car and I loved it too (first car is the best evetrythime :) ) even if I had to repair it nearly every weekend.Neighbours laught at me,that I spent so much time on this,but they know sh... about it,when guy is satisfied with his own car and takes care.They have their VW´s and another concern sh..s whitch they mostly get from their fathers and don´t have any idea about love and passion to steel love :D That´s what makes me different :lol:

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 04. úno 2009 07:09 
pokročilý minifóra
pokročilý minifóra

JK Mini: You are right. Who have no idea how to car about car, only fill it with fuel can not use it like we. We use it with love and we can take a lot of fun with our cars. A have started on ZAZ 2101 :D And I can say any car can take as much as this one. But with MINI it is different fun, you know. :twisted:

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 04. úno 2009 11:27 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Makkro:I´m glad,that You aren´t one from those as I wrote,but who started up on old school :lol: I don´t know how old You are,so there can be reason of that You are Older one and "Žigul" could be your only chance to choice :lol: Don´t take it wrong,please.I choose it from financial reasons,but never was disapointed.
You have New now and it looks verry good as I saw on pictures,BRG hm... right colour for it.I´m interested in ride in New,mostly "S" whitch everyone "sings" about. :wink:

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 04. úno 2009 23:53 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

ooo you wanna hear singing...err screaming...in an S, change out your super charger pulley with a 17% or 19% smaller diameter, Change out your air intake to a CAI and you will hear some BEAUTIFUL singing...actually what you'll end up doing is pressing the gas, hearing her scream/sing, lay off the gas to hear her burble, lay on the gas to hear her scream/sing again and then lay off to hear her burble....you'll just keep on doing this...I guarantee... I'll post a youtube of Kittty singing soon....

DS w/DS '06MCS-17%/Alta CAI/Detroit Bypass Valve/Air Dvrtr/Schroth Racing Hrnss/CF Uber Scoop/19mm Sway Bar/Camber Plates/Team Dynamics ProRace 1 17" Anthracite Rims/Jerz Plates&Gray-Scale Czech roof flag

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 06. úno 2009 10:18 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Yes,I wanna hell :twisted: I have my classic and I don´t wanna push it with supercharger,but polished head chanels nad better exhaust piping is basic thing.Maybe I´ll put lightened flywheel yet.It´s in future,but possible. :wink:

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 10. úno 2009 01:41 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

I plan on bringing my classic MINI back to the states with me...but in order to clear customs I'll have to do some open heart surgery and remove the engine. By removing the engine, the "vehicle" becomes an "Automotive component" and therefore is void of all Homologation and Environmental Protection Agency laws and legislature... Then I'll have to put a new heart inside....This is the one that I'm eyeing:
http://www.minimania.com/web/Item/1380H ... Detail.cfm
I think I'll have to save up....A LOT....to do all this but hey you know what? Who needs an apartment with a bed...all that costs money! Solution? cuddle up with the MINI and save a lot! Do this for a few months and I'll be set!

DS w/DS '06MCS-17%/Alta CAI/Detroit Bypass Valve/Air Dvrtr/Schroth Racing Hrnss/CF Uber Scoop/19mm Sway Bar/Camber Plates/Team Dynamics ProRace 1 17" Anthracite Rims/Jerz Plates&Gray-Scale Czech roof flag

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 10. úno 2009 20:03 
pokročilý minifóra
pokročilý minifóra

Veno:
So I thing that you become very slim with your system of spare money. :P
But you are rigth if your car need attention you need a lot of money to take care of it.
I wish you luck with goverments.
Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_30

JK Mini:
I am not old fart, I think that I am one of younger MINI fans.

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 12. úno 2009 07:54 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Old Fart?! Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_04 I didn´t say it. :lol: And if We are talking about tunning,do you tune up your NEW or you´ll let him as you boght him?I don´t think so. :twisted:

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 12. úno 2009 08:44 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

as a separate thought...you know, Looking at all the MINI owners that i know...I could never consider any of them 'Old farts'.... even the 80 year old MINIacs....if anything I'd say they all are like 3 year olds most of the time...that is until you give them a bottle of booze...then they mature to ripe age of 16

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 13. úno 2009 22:44 
pokročilý minifóra
pokročilý minifóra

I know I know it was only joke. As we say you are as old as you feel yourself. And I know the situation with owner who are so happy and they make things like year old child when they see cars of other owners and can show their own car.
On my NEW MINI is only K&N is serial slot I plan better glow plugs, maybe some nice exchaust system. Maybe there will be some glass tinting. Also from tommorow our MINI will be tunned up by TEDDY :D :D :twisted:

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 15. úno 2009 16:50 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Will Better Plugs really help On a Cooper if you're not changing the compression??
By the way, Borla has a SWEET sounding MINI Exhaust...I've been drewling over it for the last year and a half....

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku: SQ
PříspěvekNapsal: 29. bře 2009 21:28 
nováček minifóra
nováček minifóra

Special question to Makkro, Venno and others (with NewMini).
are you going to visit Mini Race Day and to compete on circuit ?
Murphy

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku: I am !
PříspěvekNapsal: 29. bře 2009 22:26 
bůh minifóra
bůh minifóra

Hi man,

Yes, definetely I am coming! The problem is that I have some good-bye party on Friday close to Rakovnik. And it may take a while to get to Myto, but around noon you may celebrate my arrival !!! :lol:
But I will stay just a while..... :(

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 29. bře 2009 22:38 
pokročilý minifóra
pokročilý minifóra

You can take trip to Myto as warm up and come "ready to run". :D

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku:
PříspěvekNapsal: 30. bře 2009 22:15 
pokročilý minifóra
pokročilý minifóra

So I can say yes we will come. But it is only that we want not that we can. I do not know how it will be next week and not even next month. As I have written in section of MRD I want to com with my girlfriend and by our MINI.

Now I can only say "We'll see."

Odpovědět s citací  
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 37 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]